Traineeship in Retail. Peacocks
- Qube Learning are looking to recruit a Trainee on behalf of Peacocks, Newmarket.
- They are looking for a hardworking and motivated person aged 16-24 years old for their new Traineeship position.
- This opportunity is open to candidates who are currently unemployed and looking for work, and are currently qualified below a level 3.
- This Traineeship will give the candidate the chance to train within a high street fashion store and learn the skills to enable them to progress onto a Customer Service Apprenticeship.
You can expect to experience and learn about the follow areas:
- How to provide excellent customer service and generate sales.
- Stock management.
- Stock merchandising.
- Health and safety.
You need to have a flexible “can-do” attitude and be happy to be part of a busy dynamic team.
Training to be provided
- This opportunity starts as an unpaid work experience programme for 8 weeks (30 hours per week) and gives the candidate the opportunity to show an employee what they are made of.
- You will gain on the job training and vocational skills.
- Upon successful completion of the Traineeship the candidate will be interviewed for a full time Apprenticeship position.
- All travel expenses will be paid. This role may involve weekend work.
Qube Qualifications And Development Limited
Becky Cullin 07392873991 email@example.com
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
07 Jun 2017
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Willing to learn