Traineeship in Childrens and Young People's Workforce BAMBAMS NURSERY LTD
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeships Opportunity is unwaged.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate who has a passion for working. This opportunity is being advertised on behalf of a well-known Care provider.
We require a candidate with good communication skills, a caring nature and someone who is willing to gain valuable work experience to progress into an apprenticeship.
The candidate will complete an unpaid pre-employment training programme which will take between 12 weeks, where you will gain work experience, qualifications in employability and Maths and English Functional Skills.
This opportunity could lead into a paid Care apprenticeship.
You must not have a Level 3 qualification
A DBS check may be required
- Learn how to interact with people of various ages
- Learn how to use safeguarding techniques at all times
- Learn how to help develop residents / children
- Gain knowledge with your chosen sector
- Classroom based Training for employablity skills
- Classroom based Training Functional Skills Maths and English
A Traineeship is an unpaid education and training programme with work experience that is focused on gaining employment. Traineeships help unlock your potential and give you the work preparation training, and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or full time employment.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
Training to be provided
Functional skills in Maths and English
Aspiration Training Ltd
louis wilkinson 07964886838 firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible start date
23 Sep 2017
07 Jun 2017
BAMBAMS NURSERY LTD
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Highly motivated
- Good communication skills
- A caring nature
- Someone willing to gain valuable work experience