Traineeship in Business and Administration - 11111 Iris Software Group Limited
- Supporting the HR team with filling paperwork.
- Photocopying and scanning.
- Shadowing HR Team and learning what they do on a day-to-day basis.
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeships Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
Training to be provided
The Traineeship opportunity includes work prepartion training, Maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
City and Guilds Level 1 Award in IT Systems Support
Funtional skills English and Maths (if not already achieved GCSE A*-C or Funtional Skills Level 2)
Caroline Bryan 08448449644 Caroline.Bryan@iris.co.uk
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
28 Apr 2017
Iris Software Group Limited
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own
- Able to following instruction in a professional manner
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.