Traineeship in Hairdressing The Hair Club
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeships Opportunity is unwaged.
The hair club are looking for an assistant to join their team to help the day to day duties in a professional hair salon. You will be required to -
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Making refereshments
- Reception duties, Answering telephine booking appointments for stylists
- Washing clients hair
- Ensuring the salon is clean and tidy at all times
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
Training to be provided
Things you can gain from this traineeship position:
- Valuable work experience to add to your CV
- The opportunity to apply for internal vacancies
- The potential to progress in to an intermediate apprenticeship in hair dressing
- A reference to take away with you to help with future employment
Lucy Brown 02037004286 firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
25 Apr 2017
The Hair Club
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a passion for hairdressing