Customer Service Specialist Apprentice PROCONVEYANCING UK LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, bright, hardworking individual to join our team in our new offices, to provide high-quality service and support to our customers, delivered face to face or digitally, whilst working towards an Advanced Level 3 Customer Specialist qualification.
Closing date: 30 Jul 2022
£10,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Aug 2022
20 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for an ambitious, bright individual and an independent thinker who is capable of working well in a team. You will need to be highly committed because studying while working in a fast-moving business like ours will have its challenges. However, it will also be incredibly rewarding and could open the doors to you for a permanent career in our fantastic ever-growing company.
This role will be reporting into the Head of Legal Practice.
The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of ProConveyancing.
Duties will include:
- Provide a high-quality service to customers, from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality
- Dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, meet-and-greet, sales, fixing problems, aftercare, service recovery, gain insight through measuring customer satisfaction.
- Positively influence the customer experience and their satisfaction with our organisation
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Customer interactions, including face-to-face, telephone, post, email, text and social media
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which are relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate especially in Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, and Excel
- Interpersonal skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Good organisation skills and accuracy of work
- Friendly and helpful manner
- Flexible and collaborative approach to tasks
- A positive 'can do' attitude, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Willing to take responsibility and accountability
- Must be punctual, reliable and conscientious as well as having a good attendance record
- Acts with honesty and integrity and confidentiality at all times
- Commitment to undertake continued training and development and work towards the Level 3 Customer Specialist qualification
Good general education at least to GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Great prospects for progression to a full-time position for the right candidate.
About the employer
ProConveyancing is an online-first conveyancing service providing a first-class and speedy experience for its clients while still being offered at an affordable price point. The firm was launched in 2021 and has quickly scaled to service an ever-growing large and diverse group of clients and partners across England and Wales with its premier conveyancing services focused on high quality, speed and excellent client care.
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by C M S Vocational Training Ltd
Katrina Clarke 01924 470477 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Full, on-the-job training will be provided by the employer, with 20% off the job training as a requirement
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace and 20% of your working time will be dedicated towards training and learning new skills. You will be allocated a tutor who will provide you with personal support and assessment at pre-arranged times.
Assessment is through a variety of methods including observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, product evidence and professional discussions. All evidence will be logged to your electronic portfolio.
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.