Apprentice Customer Service Account Co-ordinator PELLACRAFT LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic business where you will be encouraged to learn and grow within the business. If you are looking to begin your career in customer services, this could be the ideal position for you.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Jan 2023
06 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Responsible for supporting the Account Manager to create quotes, order samples and follow-up the customer quote
- Responsible for supporting the Account Manager in data input in collating and maintaining customer information
- Responsible for supporting the Account Manager in processing repeat orders
- Responsible for supporting Account Managers in liaising with others key to the customer fulfilment process, requesting artwork internally and POs with suppliers externally and liaising with despatch
- Responsible for building up and submitting a portfolio of project work in line with Apprenticeship requirements
- Requesting samples
- Requesting prices
- Printing comp slips
- Getting sample packs ready to send in the post
- Sending follow up emails on behalf of Account managers
- Sending order acknowledgements
- Requesting artwork from graphics
- Putting quotes together
- Looking at last year’s quotes & putting repeats together
- Placing repeat orders
- Updating notes & setting actions
- Approving order confirmations
- Approving artwork
- Placing new orders
Requirements and prospects
Your Professional Competencies:
- Initiative & Taking Ownership: Seek direction and authority from others when and if appropriate and achieve set goals in a non-assertive and efficient manner
- Driving for Excellence: Seek ways of perfecting things, raising standards, reducing errors and overcoming omissions
- Commercial Awareness: Draw conclusions by probing into things and contemplate the consequences of any action that is likely to be taken by proving the reliability of the information available
- Customer Service: Work to a high specification in order to improve and maintain quality
- Effective Communication: Listen, absorb and digest information and at the same time build upon stable relationships using the best form of communication for the situation
- Self Confidence: Gather facts and figures, monitor self and others and achieve goals in a timely and factual manner
- Flexibility & Adaptability: Enjoy the challenge of problem solving and come up with well thought through practical solutions
Your Personal Competencies:
- Proficient communicator – with both internal teams and clients
- Influencing skills – can gain commitment from others in the team to deliver and from clients to deliver on their requirements (e.g. content)
- Has strong analytical problem solving skills and is highly organised
- Is pro-active – is responsible for making things happen and bringing things back on track
- Takes responsibility to deliver on their personal commitments
- GCSE Grades A to C or equivalent are desirable, specifically maths and English. 2017 grading system = grade 8 to grade 4
This employer is keen to encourage further growth and development and may use higher level apprenticeship programmes to help achieve this. Short course may also be used to help your development within your role.
Things to consider
Please bear in mind the location of this business when making your application. There is plenty of free parking available, but public transport may require a walk in addition to the travel expected by public transport, so this should be considered.
About the employer
Pellacraft was established in 1981 by Stephen and Rosemary Pella, the parents of the current directors Sam and Nicola. Today, it is an award-winning supplier of promotional items and corporate gifts. The business has come a long way since the early days when they began by printing names onto Parker Pens in their own home and sold them to the mining industry.
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Leoni 01623 627 191 email@example.com
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship standard, including Functional Skills if required.
You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession. You will experience a blended learning model. You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio.
At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.