Customer Service Apprentice Christopher Grice
Within this role, you will gain a range of skills and experience in various departments pivotal to working in the food and beverage industry. You will gain practical experience in the day to day duties involved in carrying out a hospitality role and waiting on, alongside this the provision of excellent customer service.
Closing date: 20 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
28 Jul 2022
14 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties within the role:
- Waiting on in the restaurant
- Clearing tables & re- laying
- Handling deliveries
- Barista training
- Serving drinks and hot beverages
- Providing excellent customer service
- Preparing food in busy periods
- Stocking dishwasher when required
- Restock fridges as required
- Know the appropriate legislation and regulatory requirements that affect your business And know your responsibility in relation to this and how to apply it when delivering service
- Know how to use systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of your customers
- Understand types of measurement and evaluation tools available to monitor customer service levels
- Deal with customer conflict and challenges
- Work as part of a team
- Receive feedback on performance and use feedback to improve
- Other duties as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Willing to learn
- A*-D/9-3 maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable, but not essential
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
The Old Wharf tearooms beside the tranquil Hickling Basin.
The tearoom boasts several different areas inside and out. There are many tables on the first floor with idyllic scenes looking out across the water, on the ground floor we have more seating for weary walkers and our four-legged friends to relax. Our venue is used daily, but can be booked for special events & parties. Outside, we have two large seating areas by the waters edge, watch the world go by over lunch.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
- Customer Service Practitioner level 2
- Functional Skills English and maths (Level 2 is required)
- 15 month duration
Link to Customer Service Practitioner- https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/customer-service-practitioner-v1-1
Please note that as this is an apprenticeship standard, you will be required to sit an end point assessment. Please refer to above link for more information.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.