Customer Service and Administration Apprenticeship Gregory Abrams Davidson
Gregory Abram Davidsons solicitors are looking for a customer service and administration apprentice to join their team to assist with the efficient and professional operational running of their Garston office.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
13 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Operating switchboard and multiple incoming call services
- Ensuring that relevant incoming information is received by the correct person
- Prioritising and organising the relay of incoming information
- Greeting clients and connecting with relevant fee earning teams
- Managing clients in the reception area
- Receiving monies and supplying receipts to clients
- Organisation and logging of the internal and external post (Royal Mail, DX and Deliveries)
- Distribution of faxes and messages
- Routine administrative tasks; opening and closing files, time recording, the input of data, maintaining appropriate quantities of leaflets, standard forms, and folders, maintaining the stock of stationery, storage, and retrieval of files, post, and filing, booking appointments
- Keeping proper records of employee attendance and absence
- Archive storage, recording, and destruction as appropriate of closed files
- Resolving problems and queries as and when they arise - referring to a supervisor when appropriate
- Telephone calls
- Organisation of hospitality when required
- Create, maintain and enhance working relationships
- Promote the vision and objectives of the practice
- Compliance with all internal policies and procedures
- Any other tasks as reasonably requested by Supervisors
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- IT literate
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- People person
- Able to listen to instructions carefully
- GCSEs at grades A*-C / 9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English is desirable but not essential
- There is a future for the right candidate within this company
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Gregory Abrams Davidson has built a reputation for personal service and expert advice over 75 years. As a leading private client and commercial UK law practice, you’ll want us on your side.
During 8 decades of continuous practice, Gregory Abrams Davidson has built its reputation upon a foundation of traditional values and deep legal knowledge. Through providing expert guidance, consistently professional service and the utmost efficiency, Gregory Abrams Davidson is known for delivering on its promises.
A modern, diverse and progressive business with over 75 members of staff, Gregory Abrams Davidson operates from offices in Liverpool and London. Using the latest technology and a contemporary mindset, the firm brings traditional values into the 21st Century.
Recognised as a full-service law firm. Gregory Abrams Davidson provides expertise in Property, Company and Commercial, Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence, Conveyancing, Wills / Probate, Wealth Management, Media, IP, Private Client and Family Law.
Gregory Abrams Davidson
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Ella Hudson 07944 203292 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.