Customer Service Apprentice Rana & Co Accountants
During this role, you will complete a Customer Service apprenticeship, which will develop your skills, knowledge and behaviour in a number of areas including organising and delivering customer service, understanding customers and customer retention, resolving problems as well as managing team performance and collaborating with other departments.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Please see below a summary of the job responsibilities that this role will involve:
- Deal with existing and potential clients (and non-clients) by telephone, email, and face to face. This includes but is not limited to arranging appointments, leaving messages for colleagues, and resolving client queries.
- Receiving clients (and non-clients) who walk in to the office and making sure they are comfortable and receive a positive experience
- Investigate and resolve client complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care
- Liaise with company suppliers to make stationery orders (or other orders as required), receive deliveries, correspondence and email management as needed
- Liaise with property maintenance to report and fix any issues in the office such as plumbing leaks, lighting, etc.
- Manage collections of bins and liaising with the office cleaner
- Ensuring the office is kept clean, tidy and organised
- Help clients onboard onto digital systems and assist them with any technical issues
- Liaising with HMRC and other bodies by telephone, email and written correspondence as required
- Giving clients updates on their work, including any potential delays or issues
- Writing letters and emails
- Documenting procedures
- Scanning, filing and organising paper records
- Opening and closing the office where required
- Contributing to the continuous growth and development of the business including online networking and involvement in sales and marketing activities where required
Requirements and prospects
- You have prior experience of working in a customer service environment
- You are able to solve problems and use your own initiative
- Ability to speak Urdu would be an advantage
- You have competence in using Word and Excel
- You are technologically savvy and willing to learn and adapt to new systems
- You have good communication skills and work well in a team as well as individually
- You are able to meet deadlines and have good time management skills
A-C+ in maths and English (grade 8-4+) or equivalent.
This qualification will last for a total of 18 months including your assessment period. The job position will also last for 18 months with a view to extending at the end of the period, and our expectation is that the successful candidate will have a long ad successful career with us.
Things to consider
- Annual leave allowance 28 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Bonus holidays (in additional to allowance) are given for Eid and working days between Christmas and New Year
- Medical cash plan benefit is available as a bonus (subject to performance)
- Employee suggestions reward scheme
About the employer
Rana & Co is a family run business with strong cultural ethics and values. The reputation is built up over many years by Mr Abdul Rana himself who has developed a strong customer following and respect. We are looking to welcome a new Customer Service apprentice to our team in Derby to provide a positive experience to our customers by offering quick, efficient and friendly service to ensure that we maintain our valuable relationships with our clients.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Jessica Starns 07375919487 Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Standard.
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.