Office Administration Apprentice Ramsgate Town Council
Ramsgate Town Council is seeking an Apprentice to support various administration tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to become involved in supporting the many exciting events and projects taking place in Ramsgate. The successful candidate’s main role will be to provide administrative support to the Digital Communications and Marketing Officer.
Closing date: 08 Aug 2021
£12,621.00 - £17,142.00
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
13 Sep 2021
5 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
The main role is to assist in the management and maintenance of the Council’s website(s).
Duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Assist the Digital Communications and Marketing Officer in the preparation and delivery of documents for Council meetings
- Assist in the production of the ‘Community Ad’ magazine and review and edit content for the magazine
- Assist in the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns, working closely with the council’s media, digital and internal teams to see them executed
Requirements and prospects
- Good level of IT skills including a working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to organise and manage a busy workload
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident user of Social Media platforms
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Have a positive and flexible approach to tasks
- Be able to use own initiative and work indepentley
- Be able to adhere to confidentiality
GCSE Grade 4/C or above in maths and English (or equivalent).
Possibility of further training/development/employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
Ramsgate Town Council is the local Council for Ramsgate residents. Ramsgate Town Council employs thirteen staff and has sixteen councillors from seven wards; Central Harbour, Eastcliff, Northwood, Nethercourt, Newington, Pegwell and Sir Moses Montefiore.
Ramsgate Town Council has five committees; Amenities & Environment, Finance & General Purposes, Planning & Infrastructure, Radford House & Custom House and Town Promotion, which looks after various business for Ramsgate. Their work is designed to enhance and improve the lives of residents and the local environment.
EAST KENT COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Kent College
Rhona Williams 01227 811315 email@example.com
Apprenticeship Standard - Business Administrator and any Functional Skills required.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.