Customer Service Apprentice Thursfield Solicitors
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a skilled solicitors and become a customer service apprentice within an industry leading company. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.15pm (1 hour lunch)
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide outstanding customer care as our front of house representative
- To undertake a full range of front of house duties, as well as additional administrative support the broader business
- To undertake Audio typing and administrative duties as part of the firm’s centralised services department ‘the hub’
- Effectively managing the logging and distribution of post/incoming mail
- Role modelling Thursfield’s values and acting as an ambassador for excellent customer care
- Acting as a ambassador for continuous improvement, sharing ideas and best practice to optimise our front of house service across Thursfields and overall client offering
- Greeting visitors to the office in a warm and professional way.
- Organising the Reception area and other shared spaces e.g. kitchen, meeting rooms so they are welcoming and presentable at all times
- Directing calls though our switchboard system and seamlessly progressing enquiries/ messages to enhance the customer’s experience of Thursfields
- Assisting with additional administrative support to the wider team via digital dictation and/or direct instruction
- Organising Banking processes including taking PDQ payments, logging all cheques and delivering to the local bank branch as necessary
- Dealing accurately with filing, storage and retrieval of client files in line with procedures
- Supporting the arrangements for on-site seminars
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client’s documentation and/or information
- To comply at all times with Anti Money Laundering procedures.
- To work in accordance with the Firm’s procedures and the LEXCEL quality mark requirements
- To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work commensurate with the role
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will receive support and training on the job from your employer and support and guidance from your college tutor when visiting you in the workplace to gain your Level 2 Customer Service Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Following completion of the apprenticeship there will be the possibility of progressing within the organisation
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
About the employer
9 The Courtyard
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.