A fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and forward-thinking business in the Macclesfield area. Join a team that is friendly and supportive, working in a small but busy HR department. Will suit a confident and ambitious individual with a desire to work in the HR sector.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
£14,000 to £16,000 DOE
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
01 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will support the HR team in providing an efficient and streamlined service to the business with regard to all HR-related administrative tasks. This role has a wide remit which includes input to all HR admin and is an important support role to the business.The role will give the right candidate working experiences of HR and opportunities to develop as an HR administrator into more challenging and senior roles over time.
An opportunity to work directly with the HR manager across a range of HR generalist elements including:
- Recruitment and selection
- Contract drafting and management
- Various other elements across the working life cycle for people management
- Pre-employment and new starter processes
- Learning and development administrative support
- Employee benefits
- Exit processes
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship Qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Maxim Business Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.