HR (Human Resources) Support Administrator Apprentice CROFTON ACADEMY
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and engaging individual to join our team. The varied role will include providing administrative support across all areas of the school, including the HR and Business team and Reception, whilst working towards a HR Level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2022
£10,398.00 - £11,178.00 - salary depending on age and experience
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
5 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for an ambitious, bright individual and an independent thinker who is capable of working well in a team. The purpose of the role will be to provide an effective HR support and administrative service to enable the academy to achieve the highest possible standards for its students.
The successful applicant must have great organisational and communication skills. You will also be able to work flexibly both as part of a team and on your own initiative.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
Provide effective administration support to the academy, including but not limited to;
- Maintaining manual and computerised records/management information systems
- Assisting with the implementation and HR policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
- Responding to routine correspondence
- Operate relevant ICT packages/information systems; Word, Excel,Outlook and the internet
- Preparing files and documents for internal processes and communications
- Reprographics tasks including photocopying, binding, laminating, enveloping and distribution of materials
- General office duties and administration, including support teaching staff with administrative tasks, such as labels, mail merge, and letters
- Reception duties
- To deal courteously and efficiently with all visitors and colleagues
- Support the organisation of events such as parents' evenings and recruitment days by offering a friendly and professional admin support service
- Updating of pupils' data on the SIMS student database
- Provide staff members with pupil information as required
- Ensuring data is dealt with accurately and up to date in line with
- Data Protection legislation
- Ensuring that the Policies of the Academy are observed and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Confidentiality
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will complete the HR Support Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship. Upon completion, you will be eligible to apply for Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
The apprenticeship will be delivered via remote 1:1 tutor support, self-led study and blended learning and development activities, all within the workplace.
You and the employer can decide together when training will take place each week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon succesful completion of the apprenticeship you will have a recognised HR Level 3 qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.