Office Administrator Apprentice LAND ASSIST GROUP LIMITED
The role of Office Administrator would be a junior role within the business and the primary focus for the role would be to provide Admin and Financial support to the rest of the team.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
20 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing administrative support to the director.
- The day to day contact and supervision would be with the Finance Director who will provide full training and support.
- Supporting the finance department in reconciling bank accounts, allocating receipts, processing Accounts Payable and Receivable invoices as well as balance sheet reconciliations.
- Organising meetings.
- Calendar management.
- Contacting and liaising with tenants who have queries.
- Dealing with incoming calls & escalating queries.
- Arranging and administering site visits.
- Assisting in the completion of licencing or mortgage applications.
- Organising office supplies and keys.
- Visiting properties and undertaking inspections as well as move in or move out of tenants.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working towards completing Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. Work based learning with monthly workshops at Hertford Regional College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C (9-4)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.