Business Administration Apprentice Humphrey & Co Estates (London's Local Property Agent) Ltd
To efficiently undertake administration and clerical duties and estate agent basic duties.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
12 Aug 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed:
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties.
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis.
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
- Property management.
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good level of maths
- Target driven
Things to consider
Required to work alternate Saturdays 10am-4pm.Driver’s license required to assist with property viewings or in the process of passing the practical test, therefore vehicle required.
About the employer
Recently established estate agents with hand selected consultants with years of experience across London.
In order to provide a customer-focused approach to residential property, which is built on trust.
We put customer satisfaction before commission.
We are a modern, enthusiastic and vibrant company.
Our unique team who identify your needs, are excellent communicators, and have a strong work ethic.
Humphrey and Co. offer services to landlords ranging from tenant introduction to full property management.
Humphrey & Co Estates (London's Local Property Agent) Ltd
- Level 2 in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017