Apprentice Administrator Assistant Rochester Place Ltd
To undertake various clerical and administrative duties to ensure the efficient running of a fast paced business.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
12 Aug 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties.
- To deal with internal and external post and e-mails on a day-to-day basis.
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- GCSE C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Further Training and potential full-time employment
About the employer
As a team we have extensive local knowledge and experience of the property market. We take pride in delivering the very best possible service to all our clients whatever their individual needs. This has meant building a strong foundation and reputation for going the extra mile to meet our clients’ expectations. The trust we establish has seen us develop many long-term relationships that our clients have welcomed.
Rochester Place Ltd is a member of The Property Ombudsman, The National Approved Lettings Scheme (NALS), Safe Agent Fully Endorsed (SAFE) and is compliant with the Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme thereby providing our tenants, landlords, buyers and sellers with full assurance of the highest levels of customer service.
We offer a wide range of services in addition to sales, lettings and property management. For further information, please contact us and we’d be delighted to help.
- Business Administration Level 2
- Technical Certificate Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017