Compliance Assistant Apprentice Animo Associates Ltd
Are you looking to kick start your career in Business Administration within a busy working environment? Then look no further for we have the apprenticeship for you! APPLY NOW!!!!
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
12 - 24 Months
Possible start date
30 Aug 2017
10 Aug 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are a rapidly growing Corporate Services provider and are looking to employ an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to work within our Compliance Department.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious candidate wanting to kick-start their career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin a long term career within Administration. You will earn whilst you learn, completing the Business Administration Apprenticeship (training provided by local training provider) whilst putting your new found skills in to practice in the work place. On successful completion of the apprenticeship a permanent position with the company will be discussed.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Ensuring all client files are fully compliant with recent legalisation changes.
- Working closely with management team to ensure understanding of client needs is reflected on the files.
- Assisting Compliance Manager as required with internal compliance issues.
- Preparation and chasing due diligence documentation, power of attorney documentation, and other compliance documentation.
- Managing the preparation of power of attorney documentation.
- Monitoring and report on each company bank transactions.
- Completing company file reviews ensuring all information held is accurate and relevant.
- To ensure all compliance documentation are up to date and correct.
- Establish and maintain administrative systems that ensure the effective and efficient running of the department.
- Research of companies and related persons in compliance areas.
- Regular use of in house systems to upload documents and update any client information.
- Provide administrative support for projects relating to the department activities.
- Undertaking other such duties as appropriate to the grade, as required by the manager.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW!!!!
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time-keeping skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- If you do not have an A-C grade in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent, we will support you to achieve qualifications in these subjects during your programme.
- The opportunity to progress on to a permanent position.
About the employer
We harness our strengths – experience, foresight and discretion – to deliver core services that work. So, rather than diversify, we focus on what we do best: our core services, tailored to the needs of our clients.
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
- Technical Certificate in Business Administration.
- Key Skills in Literacy, Numeracy and ICT - if required.
Business and Administration
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017