Customer Service Apprenticeship Chassis Cab Limited
Working in a service department, the Apprentice will train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
26 Jul 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Working in an exciting and busy environment the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice will be the front-line support for the busy service department. An Apprentice will keep in close contact with the management staff at the dealership to update them on current customer affairs and relations. The apprentice’s role will include the following:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone.
- To process and solve customer service complaints.
- Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service.
Requirements and prospects
- Full training will be provided, no skills required.
- A keen interest in the automotive industry with good communication skills both verbal and written.
- The employer is looking for an enthusiastic learner that must be hard working and motivated to learn new skills.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent (A-D in English and Maths required).
- A full time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership.
- Future prospects are endless.
- By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
About the employer
Chassis Cab Limited
- Industry recognised framework qualification.
- Functional Skills (ICT, English and Maths).
- VRQ Level 2 and/or Level 3.
- Vocational related qualification (technical certificate).
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Scott Parker 01923 216165
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2017