IT Service Desk Apprentice INTRINSIC TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Managed Services Apprentice at Intrinsic.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Oct 2017
19 Jul 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Level 3 Estio IT Apprenticeships
IT Service Desk Apprentice
Please contact – email@example.com or call 01422 898 888
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Managed Services Apprentice at Intrinsic. Intrinsic enable and manage Secure Intelligent Communications solutions for the UK market. We facilitate communications so our customers can connect and collaborate; build secure platforms providing required levels of security; and provide service that gives insight, and intelligence on how infrastructure is performing and supporting our customers’ business.
The position is based in Haydock, Newton-le-Willows.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The IT Service Desk apprentice will provide first class customer service at all times. Offering technical support to a wide range of clients and internal stakeholders.
- Logging and taking first line support calls.
- Performing first line diagnosis and support.
- Carrying out administrative duties eg. Daily Checks, Procurement of equipment etc.
- Recording calls using the helpdesk software.
- Escalating calls to other members of the IS department.
- Monitoring and tracking progress of calls.
- Dealing with issues and complaints – escalating where necessary.
- Providing Customer Care e.g. Follow up calls etc.
At the end of a successful apprenticeship you will have gained both a Level 3 and Level 4 City & Guilds IT apprenticeship, including industry qualifications CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+ and Server+.
Requirements and prospects
- A demonstrable interest in the Information Technology industry.
- Take ownership for their own actions with a “can do attitude”
- Recognise and accept their mistakes and positively act up on them.
- Effectively communicate with people outside of their peer group, by e-mail, telephone, video or face to face.
- Effectively manage their own time. Being “on time”
Things to consider
About the employer
INTRINSIC TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive seven weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional
- Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017