Back End Software Developer Apprentice RED NINJA LTD
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Back End Developer Apprentice with Red Ninja in Liverpool.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Oct 2017
19 Jul 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Level 3 Estio IT Apprenticeship
Back End Software Developer
£123.75 per week
Please contact Chloe.Adams@estio.co.uk or call 01422 898 888
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Back End Developer Apprentice with Red Ninja in Liverpool. Red Ninja are a design-led technology company, making products that people love. They involve users in design, from the first scribble of an idea, through to the product launch party.
In the beginning, there were two members of staff, and today, they run a team of fifteen – with space enough to grow. From their origins making games and mobile apps, they now build sensor technology, and deliver leading-edge research and development on health, transport, retail, education, urban planning and the environment.
The role will be working as a Back End Software developer.
- Observe and maintain confidentiality in relation to all correspondence and communications.
- Working directly with the senior developer to add functionality to existing solutions and systems
- Providing essential maintenance to current system
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to adapt to change
- A strong knowledge of Node JS, SQL, and MongoDB
- Experience of coding independently
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
Things to consider
About the employer
RED NINJA LTD
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive nine weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional
- Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
- Estio training also offer the following optional units:
- Microsoft MTA - Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft MTA – Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017