IT Support Apprentice SANDGATE SYSTEMS LIMITED
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice An exciting opportunity has arrived to join one of the fastest growing education businesses in the North.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Aug 2017
13 Jul 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Level 3 Estio IT Apprenticeships
- IT Support Apprentice
- £8,000-£12,000 Dependant on experience.
Please contact email@example.com or call 01422 898888
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice
An exciting opportunity has arrived to join one of the fastest growing education businesses in the North. With a growing customer base of over 1200 schools in England and a passion for providing useful systems that enhance daily operational practices, Every have recently made a significant investment to enhance the customer service team.
The main focus of the role will be to provide customers with an outstanding level of service via on-line training, helpdesk support and when required face to face training and asset auditing services.
Key Responsibilities for the role are:
- Ensuring clients get maximum benefits from the systems that they have purchased by delivering on-line training and support.
- Recording all activities via our CRM and tracking system
- Talking clients through a series of actions over the telephone to resolve any issues they may be having.
- Troubleshooting system and diagnosing faults
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Responding within agreed time limits as per company SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to other internal departments, if appropriate)
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time
- Establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with clients and other professionals internally and externally
- Assisting with testing and evaluating new technology as required
- Assisting with on-site asset auditing as required
- Ensure any referrals are passed on to the Key Accounts team
- Performing any other duties which may be requested and for which they are experienced or trained to carry out
Requirements and prospects
- Build strong and positive relationships with other colleagues and teams.
- Have a desire to learn and progress by sharing knowledge, experience and best practise across teams and work collaboratively at all times.
- Excellent standard of written English
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under pressurised, tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills
- Grow into a Service Engineer
- Develop your technical skills and become more involved in the IT side of the business
- Potential to move into more senior / managerial roles.
- Be a part of a growing innovative company
- Gain a respected profession transferable across many areas
Benefits on completion of apprenticeship:
- Permanent employment
- Company Car/Allowance
- On-going development and career prospects
Things to consider
About the employer
SANDGATE SYSTEMS LIMITED
Learners will receive seven weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional
- Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
- Microsoft MTA - Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft MTA – Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2017