Apprentice Web Developer CYBERFROG DESIGN LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in Web Development.
Closing date: 06 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
04 Jul 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Level 3 Estio IT Apprenticeships
Apprentice Web Developer
Please contact Chloe.email@example.com or call 01422 898 888
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in Web Development. You will join our small and friendly team and as a growing business, each employee is valued and looked after. We are looking for someone to join our family and our intention is that you stay with us after the end of the placement. We are an extremely hardworking businesses and we expect the successful candidate to do likewise.
- Assisting with web development team with day to day tasks
- Building websites from precise design files.
- Assisting the team in taking an idea through to finished project.
- Taking an interest in digital marketing and how a website is a tool for generating business for our clients.
- Adding multimedia features like sound, animation and video
- Testing and debugging site until everything works as planned.
- Taking an interest in other areas of the business and developing new skill
Requirements and prospects
- The ability to think outside the box on development
- To arrive at solutions using trial and error
- The ability to work from own initiative
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- An excellent work ethic
- A love of new ideas and innovation
- A desire to learn about the industry
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS would be a requirement.
- Knowledge of the WordPress platform would be advantageous
Things to consider
About the employer
CYBERFROG DESIGN LTD
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive nine weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional
- Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
- CompTIA A+
Estio training also offer the following optional units:
- MCTS on Windows 7
- MCTS on MCSA, MS Solutions Associate
- MCITP on Windows Server 2008
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- MCSA Windows Server 2012
IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Nov 2017