A training company based in Wetherby is looking for an organised and friendly apprentice to join their team.
Business Administration Apprentice
Closing date: 10 Apr 2017
Monday - Friday 9 am - 3.30 pm (30 Hours per week)
12 - 14 months
Possible start date
17 Apr 2017
22 Jun 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
A training company based in Wetherby is looking for a friendly and organised apprentice to join their team to support them in the day-to-day administration of the business. You will also be involved in marketing and administration work to support this established activity.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- General administration and marketing duties.
- Clerical duties including photocopying, sending e-mails, filing, message taking, sorting post, ensuring stationery and office supplies are maintained.
- Marketing administration including social media work
- Maintaining manual and computerised systems including inputting data, keeping records and general filing systems as directed.
- Assisting with the organisation of meetings and events ensuring all necessary arrangements are made.
- Recording minutes of meetings.
- Responding to routine correspondence and e-mail enquiries from students.
- Contributing to the setting up and maintenance of office procedures.
- Ensuring stationery and office supplies are maintained.
- Answering telephone enquiries and taking messages in a professional and courteous manner.
- Adherence to principles of confidentiality regarding customer information.
- To assist with the operation of an established fitness business within the organisation.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9 am - 3.30 pm with half an hour for lunch.
Requirements and prospects
- Good written and verbal English
- Ability to use Social Media including Facebook and Twitter
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
- Good telephone manner
- Polite and professional manner
- Willing to learn new skills and knowledge
- Positive attitude towards work and colleagues
Ideally the successful candidate will have achieved a grade C or above in Maths and English at GCSE level or the equivalent qualification.
The majority of our apprentices secure full time employment upon the completion of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
You will not need to attend college as part of your apprenticeship as this qualification is based in the workplace.
About the employer
BetterLearn is a small training company based in Wetherby.
68 North Street
You will work towards a Level 3 Business and Administration Apprenticeship and if applicable, functional skills in Maths, English and ICT.
Business and Administration
VQ SOLUTIONS LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by VQ Solutions Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Apr 2017