We’re looking for an enthusiastic apprentice who can help us achieve our goals for growth, and who can develop and progress within the organisation. This will be a varied role, involving data analytics, investigative analysis and business administration.
Apprentice Associate Researcher
SPHERE RECRUITMENT LTD.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2017
Mon - Fri 0900-1700 35 hrs per week
Possible start date
06 Mar 2017
21 Jun 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sphere Group is a highly regarded and fast growing Search & Selection business that specialises in a number of professional niche markets. The pursuit of excellence, integrity and team work is at the core of everything we do. Our philosophy is to provide a genuine consultative service, and it is our ability to consistently identify the best person for our clients that has developed many long standing relationships.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic apprentice who can help us achieve our goals for growth, and who can develop and progress within the organisation. This will be a varied role involving data analytics, investigative research and business administration. You will be at the forefront of the business, with the ability to add real value from the outset.
- You will be responsible for assisting and supporting your consultant team, by providing efficient and effective research and by providing an administrative support service.
This role is instrumental to our business. Your duties ensure that our industry knowledge is current, accurate and a step ahead of the market - and more importantly, so that our clients and candidates alike know that we are working tirelessly on their behalf. The role will be varied, involving a mix of investigative research, data analytics, and business administration tasks. This research will be conducted both online and through talking to candidates and clients on the phone. You will work closely with your team, adapting to their needs on a day to day basis.
This role will provide an excellent insight into company operations and information management. Furthermore excellent progression exists for the successful candidates following the apprenticeship, both within sales and research capacities.
The post holder will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Data input and extraction using the appropriate software programmes
- Typing, creating spreadsheets, and reports using Excel and Word programmes
- Online and telephone based research of companies
- Maintaining data on our database
- To deal with internal and external calls and emails on a day to day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate and timely records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- Customer service and satisfaction
The company offers a full package of rewards:
- Competitive salary and Flexible benefits package, *pay increases commensurate with skills and experience
- Excellent training, promotion & annual achievement awards
- A meritocratic environment with no limitation to progress your career.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to resolve problems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to meet targets
- Confident in speaking on the phone
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Professional and flexible
- Driven and positive
- Have a genuine interest in working with and helping customers
- Ability to manage stress
- Well presented, polite, tactful and friendly
- GCSE A to C (or equivalent) level in English and Math’s
- Computer literacy
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Clear and concise English
- Excellent long term progression exists for the successful candidates within the business, both within sales and research capacities.
Things to consider
The student must fulfill the eligibility criteria as outlined by the Government. When submitting your application you are confirming that you are eligible and can provide proof of evidence where required:
Please only apply if you:
- Are 16 years old or over
- Are not in full time education at College, School or undertaking a course paid for by the Government
- Are willing to work for at least 30 hours per week
- Can provide proof of National Insurance number
- Can learn and obtain English, Maths & ICT to Level 1 or 2
About the employer
A growing recruitment agency mainly working in the accountancy/finance and logistic/supply chain fields. Values - The pursuit of excellence, integrity and team work is at the core of everything we do.
Our philosophy is to provide a genuine consultative service, and it is our ability to consistently identify the best person for our clients that has developed many long standing relationships.
SPHERE RECRUITMENT LTD.
Old Broad Street
- NVQ L3 in Business Admin
- Transferable skills in Maths and English
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Business and Administration
WEST THAMES COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by West Thames College
You will receive an automated response to your application acknowledging we have received it.
Upon the closing date of the vacancy, applicants are reviewed and if successful are invited to attend a Vacancy Screening Session at West Thames College.
You may be contacted to take part in courses we feel would be beneficial to applicants interested in Apprenticeships such as Pre Employment training. If you are not interested in receiving invitations to these courses please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your name and your request.
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour (From October 1st 2016 this will be increasing by 3% to £3.40 per hour). This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2017