First Rung have an exciting new vacancy based at their Ponders End Centre to assist the Programme Coordinator with the administration of their training programmes.
Programme Administrator Apprentice
Closing date: 08 Aug 2017
Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm, 35 hours
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
21 Aug 2017
10 Jun 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Arrange and record learner recruitment interviews
- Complete attendance and interview records
- Collate, check and process documentation for ESIF and Independent Schools claims when necessary
- Maintain records of learner interviews and leavers, and advise such details to careers service personnel promptly
- Monitor and report on learner attendance and punctuality
- Maintain records of vacancies for each training programme
- Any other duties surrounding Admin that may be asked of you
- To work in all 3 Centres as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- Approachable and self motivated
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work on own and within a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Awareness of health and safety and security issues
- Good IT skills (word processing, spreadsheets, database management, e-mail)
- To think ‘outside the box’ and be motivated
- To be determined and show involvement in achieving organisational goals
No formal qualifications required but assessment will be carried out at interview to determine whether this programme is suitable.
The successful candidate can go onto further training or an apprenticeship at Level 3, or into employment.
Things to consider
If you do not have work experience First Rung can support you finding a work placement. If you do not have Level 1 in English, Maths or ICT we have other programmes to help you improve your grades.
About the employer
First Rung is a North London based training provider offering training and apprenticeships. We have three centres - Colindale, Ponders End, and Watford.
To find out more about First Rung, visit our website at www.firstrung.org.uk
- Level 2 Business Administration Diploma
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English, maths and ICT
For further information on First Rung please watch the link below:
Business and Administration
BARNET & SOUTHGATE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
For further information please contact Beverley Woodhouse firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour (From October 1st 2016 this will be increasing by 3% to £3.40 per hour). This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
More information is available at: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Aug 2017