To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed
Business Administration Apprentice
Closing date: 05 May 2017
Monday-Friday 40 hours
Possible start date
06 May 2017
10 Jun 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Communicate with prospective tenants
- Register new tenants on company database
- Book viewings for prospective tenants
- Call existing clients
- Advising clients about the buying and selling process
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, filing and typing duties
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
GCSE's C or above preferable (or equivalent)
Possible Permanent Position
About the employer
Rowflex specializes in buying, selling, letting or renting a home in your area. We are renowned for applying the highest standards of quality and integrity in all our property services, our reputation for uncompromising professionalism in everything we do is earned everyday by serving our clients and earning their trust.
Rowflex has an unrivalled choice of properties available to our clients all the time. Maybe you are a first time buyer looking for a house or a flat to accommodate your family or even a cottage in the countryside for when you retire. With new instructions coming to us on a daily basis, we are confident that Rowflex can help you find a suitable home for you and your family.
Business Administration Level 2/3 and functional skills in English, Maths and ICT if required
Business and Administration
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour (From October 1st 2016 this will be increasing by 3% to £3.40 per hour). This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 May 2017