Administrator Apprenticeship Barrett Bell Ltd
Interested in maintenance but don’t want to get dirty? Join our admin team today! This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate wishing to gain experience within an office environment in an administrative role.
Closing date: 17 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Nov 2017
25 May 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To contribute to the vision and success of the organisation.
- To manage any office based staff as directed.
- To supply the Operations Manager and staff with information, data, reports and feedback on administration issues.
- To manage all office staff on a daily basis.
- To support the work of all Administration and Reception and arrange cover/rotas for administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the company.
- To ensure visitors are met, inducted and follow Health & Safety requirements whilst on site.
- To work effectively as part of a team whilst being able to work independently.
- To ensure good communication across the organisation.
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational and presentation skills.
- General business awareness, a practical mind and sound judgement.
- An ability to work constructively as administrator and part of the wider team.
- Experience of delivering targets in a challenging environment.
- Proven knowledge of business packages including diary formats, w/p, databases, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, design, desktop publishing and Internet facilities.
- Excellent ICT and general communication and presentation skills.
- Accurate record keeping with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and promptly.
- Ability to multitask.
- Results driven
- Clear spoken and written English
- Good telephone manner
- Highly motivated
- Confident when interacting with colleagues and customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent role model (in terms of dress code, attendance, punctuality, dedication to work)
- Commitment to Equality of Opportunity
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Empathetic to staff and learner needs
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good sense of humour
About the employer
Barrett Bell Ltd
- L2 Business Administration Diploma, Functional Skills Level 1 in English, maths and ICT.
For more information on Apprenticeships with First Rung please watch the link below of Nadia Khatun talking about what she likes about being an apprentice
Business and Administration
BARNET & SOUTHGATE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Apprentice National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The rate for apprentices (or if aged 19, for their first year only) is £3.30. This is the legal minimum pay per hour. Most receive more; a median basic hourly pay rate of £6.31 for Level 2 and 3, and £9.68 for Level 4 and 5 Higher Apprentices.
From 1 October 2016 the rate will increase by 3% to £3.40 per hour.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 17 Nov 2017