Cash Generator is the UK's most successful Buy & Sell store with outlets nationwide. We currently have a vacancy in our store for Store Buyer. You will be providing valuations, purchasing, testing items, managing and monitoring sales and stock.
Store Buyer Apprenticeship
Closing date: 01 May 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
40 hours a week, 5 days out of 7 inc weekends
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 May 2017
18 May 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Role and responsibilities:
- Providing valuations on goods and purchasing items.
- Testing items prior to purchase and ensuring they are of saleable quality.
- Validating customers and ascertaining as far as possible that the goods are the property of that customer.
- Managing the 28 day stock held in store.
- Monitoring goods returned as faulty.
- Monitoring the sales of items and aged stock in order to achieve targets.
- Administration functions and any other tasks as deemed necessary.
Requirements and prospects
- Good numerical and communication skills
- Awareness and understanding of key product groups
- Ability to undertake product and price research on Internet
- Basic technical ability
Cash Generator are a large company and there is potential for internal promotion for the right person.
Things to consider
You will be working 5 days a week and that includes a Saturday
About the employer
Established in 1994, we sell quality, top brand, pre-owned, graded and new products at affordable prices. We also offer great deals on pre-owned products from customers that simply have no need for the product anymore, or who wish to raise cash quickly.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Retail
- NVQ in Retail level 2
- Technical Certificate in Retail level 2
- Functional Skills Maths
- Functional Skills English
- PLTS & ERR
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT RESOURCES (UK) LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Business Management Resources (UK) Ltd
The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour from October 2015. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 May 2017