To undertake various clerical and administrative duties to ensure the efficient running of a fast paced business.
Apprentice Administrator Assistant
Closing date: 05 May 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 May 2017
03 May 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties.
- To deal with internal and external post and e-mails on a day-to-day basis.
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
GCSE C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent).
Further Training and potential Full time employment.
About the employer
Citiside Properties offer 0% commission fee for our landlords. We provide a highly professional service and aim to deliver to the highest standards. Our dedicated sales team have the skills and experience to ensure that your move is conducted in a manner that exceeds your expectations. We offer a 100% guaranteed rent scheme even if your property is void. We also carry out free EPC and gas safety checks for our new landlords. Citiside Properties has it’s own in-house plumbers and electricians on a 24 hour call and when required. We carry out regular inspection to your property as and when this is due. Our dedicated property managers carry out thorough credit checks on our tenants and request references from employers or previous landlords. We will consider any property in reasonable condition, we often take on properties that require complete refurbishment, renovating them specifically towards the target market often at a small competitive cost to the landlord.
We also provide a full range of management services for your properties and we are in business to provide excellent customer satisfaction, as well as work very hard to achieve 100% quality service for our clients. Citiside can prove to be reliable and a trustworthy source to provide you with an apartment, a property or a room to rent as our owner boasts 10 years of experience of management in this field. When you choose citiside properties you can rest assured that your property is in safe hands.
- Business Administration Level 2
- Technical Certificate Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
From October 1st 2015 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 May 2017