To undertake various clerical and administrative duties to ensure the efficient running of a fast paced business.
Apprentice Administrator Assistant
Barminster Investments Limited
Closing date: 05 May 2017
Possible start date
06 May 2017
03 May 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties.
- To deal with internal and external post and e-mails on a day-to-day basis.
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- GCSE C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Further Training and potential Full time employment.
About the employer
Barminster Property Services is an independent estate agent offering an enthusiastic and dynamic service to our clients. Our standards of excellence and expertise have always been based on those halcyon days. Whist employing innovative and advanced technology to constantly increase our speed and effciency on behalf of our clients.
By successfully selling and letting properties in all areas of London, we have built ourselves a reputation of professionalism and hard work, through our experience, enthusiasm and recommendations of satisfied clients.
- Business Administration Level 2
- Technical Certificate Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.30 per hour from the 1st October 2015. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 May 2017