Digital Marketing Apprentice DAVE SPINK PHOTOGRAPHY LIMITED
We are offering a diverse role within the Wedding industry for a driven young digital marketing/social media apprentice to work 4 days per week, completing roughly 35 hours per week.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Nov 2017
29 Apr 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Digital Marketing/Social Media Apprentice
Please contact email@example.com or call 01422 898 888
Dave Spink Photography is one of the largest Wedding providers in the north. We cater only for weddings and offer Photography, Videography, Photo booth and letter hire. We also provide Wedding Dresses via our Shop Scarlet Poppy in Pudsey. We are offering a diverse role within the Wedding industry for a driven young digital marketing/social media apprentice to work 4 days per week, completing roughly 35 hours per week.
As the role will be varied, there are a number of tasks you may be required to undertake:
Working at weddings filming guest interactions and second angle during ceremony and speeches. Ensuring all equipment is setup ready before ceremony and speeches, plus any other key parts of the day.
- Providing assistance and help where required to the lead videographer.
- Must have the ability to think creatively on the spot
- Work under pressure, independently on location.
- Responsible for Updating client blogs and client contact before and after weddings
- Prepping Kit
- Managing Post
- Client calls
- Updating the websites
- Social Media Campaigns
- Video and Photography Pre-Edits
As the company also operates a bridal boutique, there may be a number of tasks to be undertaken during peak times of the year within this side of the business.
- Dealing with potential new brides on a one to one basis, listening to their requirements and assisting them to find their dream gown.
- Advising on all aspects of bridal attire, accessories and supplemental services
- Meeting and Exceeding sales targets
- Answering the telephone, dealing with queries and booking appointments
- Gown Steaming and Preparation
- Boutique cleaning and organisation
Requirements and prospects
- Passionate about Weddings
- Able to work under pressure in a fast moving job
- Able to work flexible hours and un-sociable hours
- Able to enjoy a challenge
- Willing to work across all departments
- Able to enjoy life and talking to people
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVE SPINK PHOTOGRAPHY LIMITED
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Email and Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017