Are you looking for an Apprenticeship which offers several exciting progression routes? Perhaps you fancy earning a wage whilst working towards gaining a qualification? If so – we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Apprentice Business Administrator
Cleden Holdings Limited
Closing date: 29 Mar 2017
30 hours Monday – Friday 0930-1730
Possible start date
05 Apr 2017
28 Apr 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Cleden Holdings Ltd, a souvenir supplier, is seeking a dedicated individual looking for an opportunity in the design and print industry, with an interest in the whole business process.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this long established supplier of bespoke souvenirs for stately homes, museums and independent gift shops throughout the UK.
This all-round administration role will be to provide valuable production support, progressing to the design and print function of the business, handling sales enquiries as well as the administration functions within the organisation.
The successful candidate will be able to display a high standard of professional presentation and conduct in a challenging but rewarding role.
Opportunities for progression will be available for a candidate showing the right level of commitment.
Working closely alongside the Managing Director, you will be:
- Dealing with customers and suppliers
- Handling sales enquiries
- Sending samples
- Quoting for products
- Following up enquiries
- Processing orders
- Dealing with suppliers
- Producing documents
- Purchasing materials
- Maintaining databases
- Producing letters and correspondence
- Assisting with stock control
- Assisting with the development and improvement of business systems
- Assisting with SEO of website as well as assisting with social media updates and maintenance
- Using Indesign and Photoshop
- Working with templates
- Creating artwork and proofs
- Creating files for print
- Operating digital printing press
- Creating marketing material such as brochures
The candidate will be provided with excellent training opportunities and a structured career development whilst working for a well established business.
Requirements and prospects
- Good level of English, Numeracy and ICT skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Good communication skills
- High level of professional presentation
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Able to retain information quickly
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude
No formal qualifications required.
Framework progression with potential future employment opportunities.
Things to consider
Working directly with the Managing Director.
The successful applicant will be expected to work in a number of areas of the business, resulting in a wider scope for career progression.
About the employer
Established since 1988, Cleden Holdings Ltd is an established supplier of bespoke souvenirs for stately homes, museums and independent gift shops throughout the UK.
- Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Candidate will have full rights and responsibilities as standard employee.
Business and Professional Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chesterfield College
Jessica Jones 01246500500
With effect from October 1st 2015 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Mar 2017