Looking for a new team member to develop into a skillful hairdresser.
Closing date: 02 May 2017
37 hours per week, working times TBC
Possible start date
03 May 2017
13 Apr 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Your duties will start off with being taught how to greet clients, shampoo their hair and get them ready for their service.
- You will have general cleaning duties to do with the rest of the team and will help with all start of day end of day tasks.
- As your time with Monet progresses you will be taught how to finish stylist's work with blow dries and sets and then learn from a Paul Mitchell qualified Advanced colourist how to start applying colours and toners to clients.
- Working alongside Fareham College with your training you will progress into cutting, perming, hair ups and much more.
Requirements and prospects
Must be able to talk to customers and engage in conversation.
- Have a real enthusiasm to get into hairdressing, be bubbly and sociable.
- Must be hardworking and looking to progress into a busy career.
- GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English.
- If you do not have these you will study towards Functional Skills.
Becoming a fully qualified stylist and having a clientele at Monet.
Things to consider
Can you travel to Warsash easily?
About the employer
At Monet we train for quality and deliver excellence using organisations such as Paul Mitchell and Vidal Sassoon training academies and our designers are constantly updating their already creative skills.
Our hair salon is a hub of talented hair stylists who cater to your every hair need. From fabulous new hair styles, superb hair colours and beautiful hair up dos for any occasion, you are guaranteed to want to come back to our hair salon time and time again.
28 Warsash Road
- You will study towards your NVQ 2 in Hairdressing.
- Also if you need Maths and English you will gain functional skills in these as well.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Fareham College
Cara Maunsell - 01329 815375
The current National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.30 per hour from the 1st October 2015. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 May 2017