Interserve's national service centre based in Redditch is currently recruiting for a customer service advisor apprentice. This is an interesting and varied role offering an opportunity for progression. Full training and mentoring to be provided.
Customer Service Advisor Apprentice.
Closing date: 09 May 2017
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week
Possible start date
10 May 2017
13 Apr 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and organised individual to join our National Service Centre in Redditch.
The successful apprentice will be required to provide a high quality, customer-focused service for the BBC contract.
You will be responsible for logging queries and monitoring till resolved. Due to the nature of the contract the queries are varied and will give you a great understanding on facilities management.
You will need to be able to effectively respond to the needs of the client, ensuring activities are delivered in a professional and efficient manner where the customer experience and contract need is always at the foremost of your actions.
The role will give you a great insight into Interserve contracts and services.
There is a fantastic opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- Provision of Service with the Central Helpdesk
- Receive and process requests for services
- Instruct and liaison with service providers
- Maintain Helpdesk database, paying particular attention to the closure of work requests.
- Build rapport with clients and operational teams across the contract
- Monitor service delivery in relation to contract requirements
- Provide management information relating to Helpdesk Services
- Undertake customer/client satisfaction checks
- Receive and process contract specific requirement by telephone and email e.g. reactive work requests, room bookings, lost property, etc.
- Provision of service in accordance with Contract procedures
- Provision of service in accordance with H&S Procedures
- Undertake any other reasonable duty as directed by the appropriate line manager
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in
- In return we are offering a competitive salary, flexible benefits, 24 days annual leave entitlement, share plans, company pension and private medical insurance.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to provide an excellent customer service
- I.T. skills e.g. excel, word and keyboard skills
- Confident communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident speaking on the telephone
- Ability to work in a team
- Hardworking, Self- motivated and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn and committed to apprenticeship
Applicants must have 5 GCSE's including Maths and English (or equivalent)
Interserve can offer progression within the company and will support your personal development through further training opportunities e.g. advanced and higher apprenticeships.
Things to consider
You will be required to handle in depth queries, it is important you are confident speaking on the telephone and can provide a professional customer experience.
You will receive a full company induction, training and mentoring to support you in your apprenticeship.
About the employer
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places.
We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services.
Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
We are an Investors in Diversity accredited Company & committed to equal opportunities for all.
The successful apprentice will work towards a level 2 customer service qualification and receive training in; employment rights and responsibilities, personal learning and thinking skills and functional skills maths and English (if relevant) during the 12 month apprenticeship.
You will receive 1-1 training and support from your Interserve assessor. All training is 100% work based so this is a great way to learn on the job!
We will support your career progression and personal development through further training opportunities.
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.30 per hour from the 1st October 2015. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 May 2017