Business Administration Apprentice 444 Rentals Ltd
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Oct 2017
12 Apr 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed:
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties.
- To deal with internal and external post and e-mails on a day-to-day basis.
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
About the employer
Here at Triple 4 Group we specialise in Property Management, Residential Letting and Sales. With extensive experience and excellent customer service we will help you find Tenants, Landlords, new homes to buy or rent.
Triple 4 staff are friendly and approachable. We are confident, highly motivated and are dedicated to achieving results. Honesty, integrity, a commitment to do their best and pride in everything we do are typical qualities of Triple 4 Group.
We believe it is our responsibility to keep you informed on any changes in law, legislation or circumstances that may become relevant to your let. Our staff are always on hand to answer any questions or assist you in these matters.
444 Rentals Ltd
- Business Administration Level 2
- Technical Certificate Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2017