To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties.
Business Administration Apprentice
Closing date: 05 May 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
40 hours Monday - Friday
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 May 2017
05 Apr 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed:
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties.
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day-to-day basis.
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face-to-face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all education and training as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
GCSEs C or above preferable (or equivalent qualifications).
Possible permanent position for the right candidate.
About the employer
Ashford Associates is an accountancy company dealing with a range of accounts and other financial matters.
Ashford Associates is based in High St., Wanstead, London.
74A High Street Wanstead
- Level 2 Business Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking (PLTS)
Business and Administration
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
The current National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 May 2017