SEO Apprentice Role Wink Nudge Limited
• To support SEO Account Managers to implement client strategies • To develop strong relationships and work closely with Copywriters • To plan, develop and implement link building strategies for clients
Closing date: 14 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
11 Mar 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Level 3 Estio Social Media Apprenticeship
Salford Quays, Manchester
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01422 898 888
If you are aged 16 – 18, have 5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths), and would love to work in IT, then you can apply for an apprenticeship.
Here is an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing/ SEO Apprentice.
We are looking for an inspired, creative, self-motivated, reliable and hard-working social media apprentice to join an independent media agency based in the heart of MediaCityUK, Salford Quays Manchester.
You must have an interest in social media marketing, with excellent communication skills. You must have a professional attitude towards tasks, and hold consistently high standards. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing social media team, responsible for the management of various high-profile clients.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, pro-active individual who is seeking to develop their career.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent PC skills, including Windows 7 and Office
- A genuine interest and understanding of SEO and social media
- Logical and analytical approach with good problem solving skills and an enquiring mind.
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- Highly Motivated and able to work independently and part of a team
- Able to work to deadlines, prioritise and manage time across multiple clients
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience within online marketing, account management or sales
- Business/IT/Marketing qualification
- Experience and/or good understanding of SEO marketing practices
- Experience of working in client relationship or customer service role
- An understanding of link building best practice
This role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
About the employer
Wink Nudge Limited
The IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
• City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Email and Marketing
• SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
• PPC (Pay Per Click)
• Online Advertising
• Social Media
• Image and Video Editing
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 14 Aug 2017