To be responsible for the service users within the home. Whilst ensuring they are reaching their full abilities, and their emotional and physical need are met.
Health & Social Care Apprentice
Morton Grange Nursing Home
Closing date: today
37.5 hours p/w excluding breaks, shifts tbc
Possible start date
05 Apr 2017
10 Mar 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To provide the highest standard of care and attention to service users
- To provide clinical support to other staff
- Ensuring safe levels of care and safe practise are observed
- To assist in maintaining accurate records in accordance with registration and legal requirements
- To participate in moving and handling of service users
Requirements and prospects
- Must be a good communicator with confidence, and understand the need for confidentiality.
- Polite and well presented with a friendly and caring nature.
- None required
Future employment opportunities
Things to consider
- Can be very busy long shifts
- Confidentiality is a must with this position.
About the employer
Family owned and run Nursing Home situated in Morton, Derbyshire established approx. 30 years ago.
The Home consists of 3 separate buildings all on the same site.
- Health and Social Care Level 2 NVQ includes technical certificate and functional skills.
- PLTS, ERR workbook.
- Candidate will have full rights and responsibilities as standard employee.
Health and Social Care
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chesterfield College
Brett Dodsworth 01246 500500 ext 1448
From October 1st 2015 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training. For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today