Digital Marketing Apprentice MARSHALLS MONO LIMITED
This role will work with the digital marketing team to deliver the overall digital marketing plan. It will include maintaining and updating B2B and B2C sites as well as assisting with email marketing, social media and product database management.
Closing date: 06 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
24 Feb 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01422 898 888
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Marshalls based in Elland, Halifax.
Marshalls is a major supplier to the construction, home enhancement and garden landscape markets. The company has grown through both acquisitions and organic growth to a stage where it now employs over 2,000 people and has a turnover in excess of £300M.
The main focus of the business is landscape products for both commercial and domestic customers, where they enjoy market leadership across most product categories built on the solid foundations of product quality and manufacturing efficiency, supported by a strong commitment to outstanding sales and service to its customers.
The company is a leader in the field of sustainable development where it has won awards from organisations such as BITC, Business in the Community, Sustain Magazine, BCE, Business Commitment to the Environment and the FT with the PLC awards.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, this role will work with the digital marketing team to deliver the overall digital marketing plan. It will include maintaining and updating B2B and B2C sites as well as assisting with email marketing, social media and product database management.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting in the delivery of the digital marketing plan
- Supporting the digital team with day to day tasks
- Maintenance of websites including copy writing, content management (images/downloadable documents), SEO content, site testing and product database management
- Email marketing in line with digital marketing plan
- Updating company social media pages and supporting PR with social media plan
- Assisting with the production of video content with the Digital Marketing Executive
- Liaising with the development team to implement updates to key sites
- Undertaking detailed competitor reviews (online)
- Assisting with the management and administration of the merchant marketplace ecommerce platform / Marshalls Shop / Bollards Direct and Factory Outlet
- General administration duties to support digital marketing function
Requirements and prospects
- Articulate, highly intelligent, confident
- Flexible and resilient
- Able to develop relationships quickly and influence others
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, willing to take ownership
- A quick learner
- Displaying watertight attention to detail
- Respond to an inspirational culture
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths, English and Science essential
- Marketing / Graphic Design / IT qualification preferable
- Any other relevant Further Education qualification
Things to consider
About the employer
MARSHALLS MONO LIMITED
Learners will receive nine weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for Social Media and Digital Marketting
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Nov 2017