Software Support Apprentice ITD Software Ltd
ITD Software is looking to employ an enthusiastic IT Apprentice who will be given the opportunity to work on various systems using the latest technologies. The role is predominantly support but also has elements of Software Development involved.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Oct 2017
14 Jan 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Level 3 Estio IT Apprenticeships
Software Support Apprentice
£150 per week
Please contact email@example.com or call 01422 898 888
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an Software Support Apprentice with ITD Software in Stockport.
ITD Software is a growing software development agency based in Stockport. Whilst they enjoy what they do during the day, computers and technology are firmly at the back of their minds outside of the office. They carry a strong team ethos of working hard and playing hard. Their objective is to maximise their clients return on investment and build lasting relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
ITD Software is looking to employ an enthusiastic IT Apprentice who will be given the opportunity to work on various systems using the latest technologies. The role is predominantly support but also has elements of Software Development involved. You will be working in an environment where ideas are encouraged and hard work is rewarded.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering support calls and responding to emails
- Be able to respond to calls and emails regarding technical support issues
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- An interest in IT
- Smart appearance and good communication skills are essential as the job will involve visiting customers’ premises
- Technical mind
- Motivated to learn
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
Things to consider
About the employer
Learners will receive seven weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional
- Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
Estio training also offer the following optional units:
- Microsoft MTA - Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft MTA – Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017