Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Inanch Inanch Hair Design
Inanch are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual. A suitable candidate should be able to work well with people, have good communication skills and personal presentation skills.
Closing date: 28 Jul 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 Jul 2017
04 Dec 2015
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Assist stylists
- Meet and greet clients
- Shampoo/condition hair
- Keep salon tidy
- Make teas and coffees for clients
- Attend training sessions within the salon and at college to learn basic skills in hairdressing
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Friendly and reliable
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Good team player
- GCSE standard English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
- Complete apprenticeship at NVQ Level 2 and progress to junior stylist within salon.
- Possible opportunity to further own skills by completing Barbering NVQ level 2 and/or Hairdressing NVQ Level 3.
Things to consider
Training sessions in salon on models.
Day release to college for training at Central Hairdressing Academy.
Central Training Group will contact you via e-mail and post once application is received.
You will then be required to attend an Initial Assessment and Information Session with Central Training Group prior to your details being passed to the employer.
About the employer
Situated in Fitzrovia, Regent's Park (near The Portland Hospital where most celebrity mothers are seen!), this prestigious salon focuses on quality over quantity and makes way for a fantastic personalised service.
“The Cutting Edge…one of the best salons in the UK” – Vogue, June 2012.
- Full in-house training to be provided by employer, alongside training at Joshua Galvin Academy to work towards your qualifications.
- Functional Skills may be achieved if required.
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Jul 2017