Apprentice Web Developer RANKING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Web Developer to work alongside our Senior Web Developer to assist in the development and support of in-house systems. The role is varied, and the successful candidate will be working on a variety of projects.
Closing date: 08 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
22 Aug 2017
20 Nov 2015
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
£3.30 per hour
Please contact email@example.com or call 01422 898 888
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Web Developer with a Ranking Solutions who are based near Burnley.
Ranking Solutions are leaders in the search engine optimisation industry. We maintain a 100% success rate – a very rare achievement in the internet marketing business.
We specialise in increasing online revenue for companies via website design and development combines with tried and tested marketing methods including search engine optimization, Pay Per click, Viral and Social media marketing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice Web Developer to work alongside our Senior Web Developer to assist in the development and support of in-house systems.
The role is varied, and the successful candidate will be working on a variety of projects using different tools and techniques to deliver the best result for our clients.
Requirements and prospects
- Word Press
- PHP Frameworks
- Problem solving and big fixing
- HTML5, CSS, MYSQL,
- Full training is offered, so we are really looking for passion, determination to succeed and a willingness to learn.
- Passionate about technology and displays an interest in programming either in education or at home in their own time.
- Good team player
- Self motivated and independent to take on tasks and complete them.
- Strong communication skills
- 5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Things to consider
About the employer
RANKING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive 9 weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional
- Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
Estio training also offer the following optional units:
- Microsoft MTA - Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft MTA – Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Aug 2017