Social Media Apprentice Media Agency Group Limited
You must have an interest in social media marketing, with excellent communication skills. You must have a professional attitude towards tasks, and hold consistently high standards. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing social media team.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Aug 2017
17 Nov 2015
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for an inspired, creative, self-motivated, reliable and hard-working social media apprentice to join an independent media agency based in the heart of MediaCityUK, Salford Quays Manchester.
You must have an interest in social media marketing, with excellent communication skills. You must have a professional attitude towards tasks, and hold consistently high standards. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing social media team, responsible for the management of various high-profile clients.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, pro-active individual who is seeking to develop their career.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with planning, creating and scheduling of client social media campaigns
- Assist with creation of images and infographics, using necessary image creation software
- Assist with planning social media activity for internal social media platforms
- Write blog posts on industry news
- Develop knowledge, skills and confidence of running a successful social media campaign
- Basic knowledge of social media and how it works (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Organisational skills including time keeping and keeping a tidy workspace
- Ability to use social media platforms
Requirements and prospects
- High level of attention to detail
- Be a team player with good communication skills and a sense of humour
- Be able to work unattended and stick to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, esp. written English
- Computer literate with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft office systems (word, excel, outlook, etc.)
- An ability to analyse data, extract insights and share perspectives for improvements to marketing strategy.
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise and take ownership of deliverables to clients.
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
Additional Skills not required but would benefit:
- Search Engine Optimisation knowledge (on-page and/or off-page)
- Personal digital marketing experience (blog, social media, SOE etc.)
- Website content management systems, e.g. WordPress CMS
- Knowledge or an understanding of Google Products (AdWords/Analytics)
Things to consider
About the employer
Media Agency Group Limited
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Focusing on:
- Email and Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2017