Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprentice SAPPHIRE ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Make a significant contribution toward the delivery of Sapphire Accounting Solutions commercial strategy along with helping the New Business team execute the ‘Customer and Results’ element of the Balanced Score Card which includes significant growth.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Aug 2017
11 Nov 2015
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprentice
£7,500 per annum
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01422 898 888
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity with Sapphire Accounting Solutions, a training and development business with clients from the public, private and non-profit sectors, supporting them to develop their people in order to deliver personal and business performance Halifax.
To make a significant contribution toward the delivery of Sapphire Accounting Solutions commercial strategy along with helping the New Business team execute the ‘Customer and Results’ element of the Balanced Score Card which includes significant growth.
To provide outstanding customer service support to key stakeholders, including the Directors, Staff and Associate Trainers at Sapphire Accounting Solutions, and to Sapphire Accounting Solutions business clients, customers and delegates.
- Supporting the development and delivery of Sapphire’s Social Media strategy, which includes managing the business website, updating Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts, and editing and administrating Blogs, Corporate New letter and website content.
- The design of marketing collateral such as marketing emails, advertisements and flyers to support the marketing and sales plan for the business.
- Filming and production of video content and client testimonials.
- Externally scan the learning and development and business market place for new business opportunities, this involves following up invites to tender, alerting and updating the senior managers on news/changes that impact on Sapphire’s existing or potential clients, and exploring new markets and business opportunities for Sapphire to expand its product and market base, and writing PQQ and supporting full business cases.
- Becoming expert in developing and managing new technologies; Applications, E and M learning, Short and Smart Qualified, and keeping the business up to date with ‘what’s next’
- Being the first point of contact and handling queries about Sapphire’s online products and services such as our 360 feedback tool.
- General office duties such as meeting and greeting clients and customers, handling inbound phone calls and maintaining up to date records for potential, new and existing business leads.
- Other tasks as required by the New Business Manager or other Sapphire staff.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times, in terms of personal conduct, and effectively disposing of or shredding documentation
Requirements and prospects
- An ability to manage and set up processes, with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact well with clients and suppliers over the phone, in writing and face to face.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to the overall success of Sapphire Accounting Solutions corporate strategy and performance.
- An ability to think creatively and find new ways to deliver business, and improve processes and systems.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A good understanding of technology, including competence in using Microsoft Office applications and other software.
- Previous experience as working as part of a team.
- Previous experience of delivering customer service.
- Experience of using Social Media in a business environment
- A positive outlook with a desire to improve personal and business performance
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, with the ability to get things done using own initiative and without close supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to effectively prioritise tasks and respond to customer demands and needs.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the changing demands in the business and the skills needed to deliver them.
- A passion for continuous personal growth and learning.
- Must be keen to progress, learn and adapt to new environments and challenging situations
- Not afraid to get involved in a project outside of a traditional skill set
Things to consider
About the employer
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- Email and Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- PPC (Pay per Click)
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Image and Video Editing
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today