An amazing new opportunity has now arisen at a well established factory flooring outlet based in Wakefield. They are looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to join their brilliant team.
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Closing date: 22 Jul 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Jul 2017
04 Nov 2015
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The main purpose of your job role will be to ensure that all calls are answered promptly, professionally and directed to the appropriate person efficiently. Make sure that all stock is processed onto the system and kept up to date.
Some of your duties will include the following:
- Ensure accurate completion of new stock lines go onto the system
- Raising purchase orders
- Checking and filing invoices
- See to customers who come into the office and answer the phone promptly and follow through all requests and messages
- Maintain health and safety standards in the office
- Assist with ensuring the Customers all have support and queries dealt with
- Processing payments
- Maintaining customer accounts
- Live the objectives and vision of the organisation
- Does this sound like the right career path for you? Then please apply today and someone will be in touch.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills and people skills.
- Willing to work
- Motivated and wanting a to progress into a full time position
- None specific
After completion of a successful Level 2 Apprenticeship an opportunity will be giving to the right individual to achieve level 3 and potentially a full time job with excellent career prospects.
About the employer
The Factory Flooring Outlet is one of the best known names in flooring in Yorkshire today and we have a reputation for providing quality flooring from some of Britain's best known Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Solid Wood Flooring and Rug manufacturers for over 20 years.
- BTEC Level 2 Business Admin Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills
- ERR workbook and training delivered on site.
Business and Administration
LIFESKILLS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LifeSkills Solutions
From October 1st 2015 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Jul 2017