Apprentice Web Developer Prime Creative Ltd
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Web Developer. Your role will be to contribute to the development of websites in line with client brand guidelines as well as producing original work.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Oct 2017
21 Oct 2015
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Apprentice Web Developer
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£150 per week
Please contact Faye.email@example.com or call 01422 898 888
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Web Developer with a privately owned business based in Halifax.
Prime creative is an award winning, full service design agency founded over 25 years ago. They are a unique marketing and design team which unite to bring objectivity and effectiveness to their work.
They are now looking for an Apprentice Web Developer to join the team.
- Contribute to the development of websites in line with client brand guidelines as well as producing original work
- Build, or contribute to the building of, content managed sites using a bespoke CMS that is in existence
- Ability to develop apps / integrate with social media plugins
- Understanding of C panel
- Willingness to keep up to date with changing technologies and web development best practice
- Ability to manage own time
- Ability to communicate regularly and effectively, and to respond to internal and client-driven messages
- Ability to attend meetings with the sales team when required
- Good eye for balance
- Understanding and ability to design responsive websites including mobiles
- Some technical management skills would be an advantage (email, etc)
- Contribute to a positive working atmosphere as a positive team member
- To work in line with Prime Creative quality management and production processes, supporting our environmental objectives and contributing to our reputation as a capable, flexible and innovative communications company.
Requirements and prospects
- Some experience of web development
- PHP, JaveScript, HTML
- Bespoke CMS
- Understanding of W3C
- Self-motivated and independent to take on tasks and complete them.
- Good team player
- Good communication skills and a willingness to act as part of a team
- Ability to schedule work and manage your time
- A passion for computer programming
- Keen interest in digital technologies and willingness to keep abreast of changes / best practice
Things to consider
About the employer
Prime Creative Ltd
Learners will receive 9 weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
Estio training also offer the following optional units:
- Microsoft MTA - Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft MTA – Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017