Apprentice Nursery Practitioner Rainbow Day Nursery
Friendly, caring & loving nursery looking for a fun & enthusiastic apprenticeto join their team of professional carers. With a chance to be mentored whilst studying towards a L2/L3 childcare qualification, this is your chance to enter the world of childcar
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
19 Oct 2015
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Offering an opportunity to Earn as you Learn! You will be mentored and supervised by qualified professionals and you study to towards your NVQ Level 2/3 in Childcare.
Your daily responsibilities will involve:
- To contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children
- Attend team meetings and share ideas
- Under supervision, provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Assist in meeting the personal and emotional needs of the children
- Provide adult interaction with the children
- Attend all relevant training
- To be aware of the Nurseries policies and procedures
- Support all staff and engage in team work
- Liaise with parents regarding their children’s care and education including written and verbal reports
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
Things to consider
About the employer
- Fun loving, professional caring environment for children and employees alike.
- Established for over 20 years in London, this nursery provides the experience and profession you need to kick start you career in childcare.
- With a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated approach you could see yourself excel in the nursery environment year after year to management level. Your future starts here!
Rainbow Day Nursery
- Children and Young People's Workforce (L2/L3)
- Functional Skills
- Maths, English and ICT (If Required)
Children and Young People's Workforce
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017