Salon Hairdressing Apprentice required. Gain first hand experience working in a Superbrand salon. Full training will be provided leading to an accredited qualification in Hairdressing at Level 2 which will be delivered in the salon.
Toni and Guy UK Training South
Closing date: 31 Jul 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
40 hours per week - 2 days off
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Aug 2017
23 Sep 2015
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As an apprentice, you will benefit from our world class training, working with and learning from some of the best hairdressers in the world!
Salon responsibilities will include:
Greeting clients, washing hair, supplying refreshments to clients, and maintaining the presentation of the salon at all times.
- No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
- You will be trained to NVQ level 2, which once completed, will open the door to many exciting opportunities to further your career within Toni & Guy.
- Along with your apprenticeship salary, you will receive competitive Company benefits and the opportunity to be a part of a global brand who believe in the perfect salon where people love to work and clients love to be!
Requirements and prospects
- No previous experience required as full training will be given.
- You must be hardworking, energetic and confident with great communication skills and an enthusiasm to learn.
- GCSEs or equivalent Grades C and above.
- TONI&GUY offer exciting opportunities and a great career path. Most of our Creative Art Directors, Salon Managers and Franchisees started as TONI&GUY apprentices
About the employer
Toni & Guy and Essensuals is the most powerful hairdressing brand in the world. The company is constantly evolving both commercially and artistically being at the forefront of the hairdressing industry. It’s philosophy of catwalk to client and having the accolade of ‘Superbrand’ status shows that Toni & Guy continues to be the world leader in hairdressing education and training.
TONI & GUY UK TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Toni & Guy Uk Training Ltd
With effect from October 1st 2015 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship.
For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Shift days and times to be confirmed.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2017