The role of the IT Sales apprentice is to identify warm IT sales leads, pitch cloud services to new clients and book online demonstrations. Conduct calls to identified prospects and contact inbound leads when received. Promote the company’s products / services.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
08 Apr 2024
06 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
The role of the IT Sales apprentice is to identify warm IT sales leads, pitch cloud services to new clients and book online demonstrations.
- Conduct calls to identified prospects and contact inbound leads when received
- Maintain the CRM with all lead activity and follow-ups
- Complete the client enquiry forms when quoting
- Promote the company’s products / services
- Generating new business opportunities and setting up online sales meetings if appropriate
- Planning and booking system demonstrations showcasing our cloud management systems and online training courses
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients for upselling
- Working with the in-house software development team to further enhance the cloud offering based on market research and feedback from demonstrations
The training you will be getting
- You will be undertaking the IT Sales Level 3 Programme, which will be delivered to you by Mercuri International UK
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
Mercuri are Global Leaders in Sales and Leadership Training and are a Business Improvement Consultancy.
The duration of the programme is approximately 12 months. Training is delivered through a series of workshops, online learning and coaching through 1:1 sessions with your nominated coach.
The training and theory are designed to be relevant and applicable to your day-to-day role, it will challenge you and push you to achieve excellence.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Possible full time employment on the completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
MERCURI INTERNATIONAL (UK) LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
IT technical salesperson
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.