We are looking for a customer service administration apprentice to join our close-knit team at Alliance Law Solicitors. You will be assisting with the general smooth running of the office and reception area while completing a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
04 Mar 2024
06 Feb 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- General office day to day administration
- Answering phones
- Providing refreshments for clients
- Greeting clients
- Reception cover
- Assisting with the post, office photocopying, scanning, filing and archiving duties
- Dealing with hard copy mail (incoming and outgoing)
- File storage and recall of ﬁles using records management system
- Filing – hard copy and electronic
- Matter opening including conflict searches
- Preparing retainer letters
- Preparation of opening files
- Processing data
- Organising meeting rooms and travel
- Uploading/downloading documents to/from data sites
- Preparing electronic bundle
- General administration duties to support the office
- Assisting with relocation of office storage, and the setting up of functions
- Assisting with the general smooth running of the office, ensuring facilities are adequately stocked and all meeting rooms adequately prepped
- Any ad hoc administration duties when necessary
The training you will be getting
During your apprenticeship you will be enrolled at Leeds City College (School of Business) and will complete the following programme:
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.
This programme will allow the apprentice to develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours through the practical period at college as well as in the work place doing on the job training. The broad purpose of the occupation is to provide a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality. These may be one-off or routine contacts and include dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, meet-and-greet, sales, fixing problems, after care, service recovery or gaining insight through measuring customer satisfaction. You may be the first point of contact and work in any sector or organisation type.
Duration & start date:
This is a 15 month apprenticeship (12 months for the practical period which includes the day release at college and 3 months for the end point assessment). Potential career progression opportunities are available upon completion.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Upon completing the apprenticeship there is the possibility of a full-time position and also progression onto a further apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade (A-C or 9-4)) Essential
A Level or equivalent Various Subjects (at least 3 A-Levels) (Grade (A-C or 9-4)) Desired
About the employer
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Leeds City College Apprenticeship Team
0113 284 6464
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.